Objectives and goals
- cooperation with the government on improving the legislation regulating the alcoholic market as a whole and production of sparkling wines and champagne in particular;
- representation and protection of interests of members of Association in the state and public structures of all levels;
- creation of conductive conditions for successful development of the domestic market of sparkling wines and champagne;
- a complex decision of studying, development, stabilization and an effective use of resources of existing production of sparkling wines and champagne;
- working out measures on increase of economic efficiency of mutual relations, cooperation between producers of sparkling wines and consolidating of basic criteria of activity of producers in the market of the import of raw materials to produce sparkling wines in accordance with norms of the legislation;
- coordination of Association participants` activity in developing the civilized market of production of sparkling wines and champagne.
- counteraction to illegal sale of poor-quality production of sparkling wines and Russian champagne, control of an illegal use and a falsification of trademarks;
- working out and implementation of unitary standards, technical and qualitative characteristics; affirmation of national standards and technical regulations on production and a turn of sparkling wines and champagne at the state level;
- cooperation with authorities of Russian Federation on formulation of legal, economic and social policy corresponding to professional interests of branch and assistance of its effective implementation.